Sunday 1 August 2010

Our New Buddha Statues and Wall Art Panels Have Arrived !


Thai style Buddha Dark Brown Rain Wood 70cm by 40cm. Suitable for use in both your home and garden.

We believe these statues to be our best ever so why not visit our merchant website The Buddha's Face where over the next few weeks we will be uploading all of our new stock of Buddha statues,wall art panels and Buddha images.

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace. "
Buddha

A dedicated part of the Buddha's Face 101 Project

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time reading your blog. Please keep posting. I enjoy collecting Buddha statues for my home's tranquility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about  Buddha   is one of my favorite pastimes. This type of post is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content was fun to read. Also, Buddha Statues are my favorites. Two of these are currently in my possession. Both of them were purchased from an online Buddha shop .

    ReplyDelete